Drafting and advising on real estate contracts
Our lawyers specializing in private law - property or housing - draft, review and advise you when signing a contract.
The contract is an agreement between the parties that has the force of law, hence the importance of good advice and drafting of a contract. We provide legal assistance and draft real estate contracts before a notary public.
What kind of real estate contract services do we offer?
- Drafting of contracts and pre-signing counseling
- Negotiation of contractual clauses for the benefit of the client.
- We shield the contract against breach of contract for its effective and quick judicial claim.
- We defend and represent the client in claims for breach of contract.
The most common real estate contracts are:
- The earnest money contract: It is a private agreement between two parties (buyer and seller) prior to the purchase-sale, where both parties commit to formalize the future purchase-sale of a property.
What should be contemplated in a deposit contract?
Personal data of both parties: seller and buyer
Description of the property
Final purchase price and method of payment
Amount of earnest money and form of deposit
Maximum time to formalize the purchase and sale contract
Commitment to notarize the deed
Distribution of purchase and sale expenses
- The contract of sale: It is a private agreement between two parties (buyer and seller) where one of the parties (seller) agrees to give a certain thing to another (buyer) in exchange for an amount of money.
- The lease with option to purchase: This contract stipulates a rental period, and after that time, the tenant has the right or option to purchase the property at the price previously fixed, deducting the amount paid by the tenant for that purpose; it may be accompanied by the payment of a premium by the optioning party.
- Mortgage: or mortgage loan contract is used to obtain the corresponding financing to acquire a real estate property with the obligation to repay the amount borrowed and interest.
TG Online- Legal Consulting offers online legal services for review, drafting and advice on contracts, consult our offers in your online real estate lawyer.
Securitized Loans: Foreclosures
We advise and defend consumers in foreclosure proceedings and paralyze foreclosures and evictions. We investigate if your loan is securitized!
What are securitized loans? It is a mechanism used by credit institutions in order to obtain liquidity and financing, i.e., it is a mechanism used by credit institutions in order to obtain liquidity and financing, the bank sells its loan to an investor or vulture fundThe company structures the mortgage loans owned by a bank into bonds and sells them to an investor/bondholder, through the creation of a securitization fund and the creation of its management company, which manages it. The consequence of this is that the bank is no longer the owner of your mortgage and cannot claim anything from you; it is the vulture fund or new investor who must claim from you.
We have achieved many successful cases in paralyzing foreclosures and defending consumers whose mortgage loans have been securitized.
Our eviction trial lawyers defend all affected parties, whether they are landlords, tenants or third parties, at all stages of the proceedings.
Currently, eviction proceedings can only be initiated for the following reasons:
- Non-payment of rent or other amounts
- Expiration of the contractual or legal term
- Due to the need of the owner of the dwelling for his exclusive use
- For occupying the dwelling without legitimate title
How do our eviction lawyers work?
- Extrajudicial phase and attempt at conciliation to reach an agreement.
- Drafting of legal claims
- Attendance at trial
- Taking possession of or opposition to the launching.
Claim for breach of real estate contracts
Our lawyers specialized in real estate law and trial assistance defend all affected parties, whether landlords, tenants or third parties, at all stages of the proceedings, in the event of a breach of contract.
The claims with more demand in our office deal with:
- Deposit contract: The breach of the deposit contract: The breach of the deposit contract: The breach of the deposit contract: The breach of the deposit contract The term of the arras normally has a clause that penalizes the breaching party or by legal mandate is established, on the one hand, and on the other hand, a clause that penalizes the breaching party, the seller if you do not make the sale, you must return the duplicate deposit, and the buyer if you do not make the purchase you will lose the deposit. The procedure for claiming a deposit shall consist of proving such breach and thus the liability of each party.
- Claim of rent: We claim and oppose in court for the defense of our client.
- Claim of other amounts: Deposits, deposits, down payments, improvements, etc. We claim all amounts.
TG Online- Legal Consulting offers online legal services for breach of contract claims, see our offers at your real estate lawyer online.
Extinction of co-ownership
Our lawyers specializing in real estate and co-ownership law advise and defend the rights of your co-owners in the event of violations.
The proindiviso arises from the condominium or co-ownership of a real estate property among several persons, the existence of this supervening co-ownership can occur for various reasons:
How do our condominium or co-ownership lawyers work in case of extinguishing it?
- Attempt at conciliation after several proposals and options to all parties
- If the agreement is not possible, legal action for the extinction of the condominium or division of the common thing.
In these cases, it is always more beneficial to reach an agreement, only if there is no other option will our lawyers go to court.
Investment and sale and purchase of real estate
Our lawyers specializing in real estate law advise foreign investors , Spanish residents and non-residents wishing to purchase a property.
How do we work in cases of sales and/or investments?
- Onbehalf of the client and as intermediaries we make all the necessary arrangements with the bank to obtain the mortgage loan or the subrogation of the loan.
- Home search and visit.
- Advice at the notary's office and review of the deeds of sale.
- Signature on behalf of the client if required.
- Settlement and payment of taxes.
- In case of foreign investors: We offer the processing of residency under the law 14/2013, of September 27, to support entrepreneurs and their internationalization.